Health Services & Hospitals
SBG Advisory team has an extensive track record of success delivering services to a number of health agencies and service providers. These include:
- Sisters of Charity, St. Vincents’ Hospital,
- Sisters of Charity, St. Vincents’ Private Hospital
- Health Department Victoria
- South Australian Health & Hospitals Commission
- Royal Children’s Hospital for Queensland Health
- Regional medical services providers
- Aboriginal health & community service providers
- Mercy Private Hospital
We have worked on major hospital capital works projects and developing operational shared services strategies, infrastructure programs and medical treatment plans.
SBG Advisory developed one of the first examples of case mix funding for medical treatments in Victoria and this has proven to be a sound foundation for the sector that continues today.
Our analytics expertise enables us to examine demographic drivers of demand for health services that led to us undertaking a very successful assessment of current and future health service demand in Victoria for the Aboriginal health sector.
SBG Advisory Incubator provides health practitioners considering transformation strategies and application of emerging technologies with an appropriate environment for further idea generation and to test theories.